Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A few things I'm smitten with right now




My Typewriter… do I actually use it? No… but the space key is broken, and I’m trying to find a new screw for it. Will I use it? Occasionally. Do I love it? Yes



These Bulldog Twin Brothers…. Currently called Herbie & Eddie (and  that other one on the right is Bobby). They may or may not be available for sale next week. I may or may not be on a waiting list. No question I am slightly obsessed.


No secret, I cannot get enough of my garden. Hello, my tomato plants are over 6ft tall!(this picture is a few weeks old)


Pinterest…. OMG. My new obsession. I have practically given up all other social media… My co-workers and I often wish we could live in the ROOST catalog, and Pinterest is sort of like that… only now all the beautiful things/ ideas are in one place. It’s a visual list, and it is addicting. It's an organizational system for every beautiful blog, picture, idea you may have ever stumbled across! Get on it right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment