Wednesday, September 19, 2012

More words to come...soon



I don’t event want to think about how long it has been since I’ve blogged… What can I say? Life with a full time job, a bulldog, and 2 yoga gigs is sometimes a little nutty. Add to that a few mini-vacations, lots of weddings, and a garden and backyard that is ever consuming my life, and you  get, well, a lot of excuses.   I’ve been spending the past few weeks soaking up the last little bits of Oregon Summer, reuniting with my besties,  and mentally prepping for the craziness that is Harvest time in Oregon wine country.


Here are a few photo highlights to tide you all over. More words to come... soon.

Photo Booth Fun      


Wedding Dates


Together at last with the Besties


Two weekends, Two Weddings, Two Bouquets...

Linfield Pyramid!(ish)
Bulldog Pool Time
Backyard Buddies

Late Summer Blooms

No comments:

Post a Comment